Saturday, December 10, 2005

Doorless for 2 years


At last, our store has a door, that was after 2 years of being doorless. The door was actually recycled from our main entrance door, which was 'dikopak' after my kids trapped inside the house while my daily-maid-cum-babysitter was outside hanging the laundry. Husna way playfully locked the door from inside, by pushing the lock button, which to the maid's horror since Husna was not big enough to know how to open the door. Luckily, there were few contractors doing some renovation in my neighbourhood. They came to the rescue by ruining my door. At least I get a new solid wood door instead of that 'macam-pintu-bilik-air' door. Next project will be painting the door or put the leftover wallpaper, which to be decided later (tu pun kalau rajin).

The completed DIY project

The kids were asleep, without having their dinner. Poor my babies. Too exhausted I think, without getting their normal day sleep, since too busy messing around together. I just done with cleaning up the spilled slurpee in front of the TV, which was actually a full cup of slurpee. Husna calling up for me while I'm in the kitchen, to report on the incident by Adik. Nowadays, any misconduct was always being blamed on Adik. Sometimes I wonder, on whether the culprit was really Adik, or because Adik is not big enough to report anything to me or to defend himself. (jadik kambing hitam for Husna.. haha)

Tonight, we are having macaroni bolognaise for dinner.

Yummy..

Tomorrow, my family from kampung will be coming to our house. Next week, on Wednesday to be exact, my maid will be having her 3 weeks leave. Back to Jawa, Indonesia. That's the reason my family will be here, beside the school holidays.

Okay, have to do some house-cleaning . Have a nice Sunday..

2 comments:

Noral said...

iym. your children same macam aku dengan adik laki aku mase kecik. aku selalu report kat mak aku pasal adik laki aku.. bile ingat balik sekarang kesian adik aku. he's always the culprit. sebab tu adik aku nakal kot. dia nak attentionn.....

Iym said...

haha tu la.. sian Haikal.. so far die ok.. tak nakal lagi.. belum pandai lagi nak nakal2 kot..