Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The 'Datin'

Yesterday was quite hectic for me. My mother wanted to re-plant our pokok kuchai and also the orchid she brought from kampung. So she need a few new flower pots. Off we go to the nearest nursery to get all her needs. The first nursery which I know, to my disappointment, was closed, forever. I think the site was confiscated or bought over for other construction works.

Then we went to the second nursery. Too expensive. I dont know that a plastic pot for that size can cost so much, at RM60. Then the third nursery, which will be the last option, since I dont know the way to other nursery (we have quite a lot nurseries in Bangi). The price quite okay, except that they dont have plastic pot. While looking around, the employee asked me;

E : You ni datin ka?
I : No, why?
E : Sini selalu dato & datin datang. You look like one of them.
I : Haha ya ka. Ok la kalau nak panggil datin pon boleh jugak..

My mother and I burst into laughters. Saje je nak jek org la tu suruh beli pasu die.

At last we bought 5 pots and 13 bags of soil.

Yesterday, my mother & sister manage to organise our long-abandoned plants & flowers. Will take few photos tomorrow.


Ahem.. the 'Datin'

3 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

Udah jadi mak datin gitu.. haha..

Kalau nak beli pasu and pokok with a very good price, if u don't mind to drive a lil further. Masuk highway, keluar exit nilai, then proceed to the beranang direction. U'll see a very big nursery, selling things very cheap.

Lain kali kalo nak beli pintu kasiktau dengan aku..

-Bai-

Iym said...

Ye ke.. Azhar mmg suka beli pokok bunga.. boleh la ajak pi situ.. By the way, ko jual pintu ke.. :D .. pintu bilik aku pun dah mcm rosak.. karang kalu ade org terkunci boleh la aku order dgn ko :P..

Izham Miyake said...

orite.. my pleasure..