Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cuti-cuti Indonesia

Today, Air Asia starts their promotion on 2 mil free seats for all destinations. Ignoring all the workloads, I start browsing the website for available seats for my first choice of destination, that is Langkawi. Have been to Langkawi before, but feels like going there again. You see, most of my collection of dishes, especially spoons have been MIA, so I see there's need for another round of shopping for kitchen appliances (alasan je nih.. ).

So here I am, booking for RM 0.00 return flight tickets to Langkawi for 4 person. I still can see the free ticket for the date that I set, but only manage to see error page each time I tried booking. Get an upgrade la Air Asia, I think the servers cannot sustain the many concurrent users trying to get through. After the umpteenth time trying, the free tickets are gone. Dah jadi RM9.90 la pulak.. ciss.. Must be somebody have got the free tickets, while I tried unsuccessfully.

Okay, change plan. I look for other option, well Bandung is not a bad idea. I tried booking, but the same error page. Hampeh sungguh. After almost 2 hours trying, after my fingers are like numb, then finally I manage to secure the RM0.00 tickets to Bandung. Even the tickets are advertised as free, but you still have to pay for the taxes which for me it cost around RM 500++ (for 4 person).

So we will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary oversea. haha..

So, have you book your Air Asia free ticket ? Asia Asia, now everyone can fly..

2 comments:

Along said...

Hehehe...hubby got free tickets to Bali for my birthday. Tapi lambat lagi..bulan May. To be romantic, it's just gonna be the two of us. Rasa bersalah lak tinggalkan bebudak, tapi dah plan nak bawak diaorg pi Disney HK end of the year.

Iym said...

Wah honeymoon gitu.. Tu la.. tak pernah lagi tinggalkan budak2.. so this time bawak jugak la..