Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Haris is 1 year old

Haris turned one year old on 21st May 2008. I was away to JB, and luckily managed to get flight ticket for me to depart early in the morning and be back after maghrib the same day.

I asked my sister to bake a cake, and we decorated it upon me reaching home that night. I can barely open my eyes, was so exhausted.

Nevertheless, the kids are so happy except the birthday boy. Too small to understand. Kakak & Abang, already bought presents for Haris, paid by the father, on their way back from school.
The Birthday Boy

With the presents.
Mama & Babah doakan Haris menjadi anak yg soleh, berjaya di dunia & akhirat. Happy 1st Birthday, my baby.

1 comment:

SitiNur77 said...

YUmmmyyy... Nampak sedap je kek coklat tu!! Your daughter looks really Iym Junior looorrr... :)